Ultrasonic Metal Welding Machine SW-3500-20
Ultrasonic Metal Welder SW-3500-20/SH-H3K7 is a joining equipment that uses ultrasonic vibration to join non-ferrous metals such as copper and aluminum.
A spring pressure-following mechanism maintains constant pressure. In joining aluminum harnesses that are subject to large deformation, this mechanism reduces slippage between the tool and workpiece, enabling stable welding.
It can be used for joining laminate foil and tab of lithium-ion batteries and for compacting aluminum harnesses.
- Spring Pressure Sync Mechanism
Excellent response to the pressure variations prevents slip between horn and work, reduces ultrasonic energy loss and minimizes dust and waste.
- High Rigidity Pressure Mechanism
Maintains very small deflections to ensure uniform weld side pressure.
- Unique, Original Design Ultrasonic Oscillation Frequency Automatic Tracking System.
Ensures stable vibration amplitude during high loads.
- High Performance Depth Control (1μm Resolution Linear Scale)
Oscillation is controlled by feedback of sinking of work and work height.
- 4 Types of Oscillation Control Method
Time, Work Sinking Value, Work Height, Applied Energy
Easy Management, Easy Operation, Easy System Integration
- Easy Management with Graphic Monitor Function
- Ultrasonic Peak Output
- Ultrasonic Energy
- Sinking Amount of the Work
- Work Height
- Simple Operation, Easy-to-read Display
- 7-inch LCD Touch Panel
- Intuitive Operation
- Graphic Display
- Setting and Management of Data via Serial Communication (RS-232C)
- Weld Conditions
- Monitor Value
- Judgment Result
Ultrasonic Generator Specifications
|Maximum Output Power
|Variable (30 - 100%, 1% step)
|Automatic Tuning Hold Master Oscillator System (ATHMOS)
|Dimension / Weight
|W250 x D450 x H375mm
Ultrasonic Head Specifications
|medium type(custom made)
|Pressure Follow-up Mechanism
|Spring + Air
|Adjustable Pressure Range
|1,700N - 3,700N
|Supply Air Pressure
|0.5MPa (Clean, Dry Air)
|Dimension / Weight
|W380 x D600 x H935mm
|W310 x D600 x H776 mm