Fixing of lens in camera module
- Hot Bar Reflow Soldering / Pulse Heat
- Applications of Hot Bar Reflow Soldering / Pulse Heat
- Fixing of lens in camera module
Fixing of camera lens onto the case
This is a process to fix lens of CCD or CMOS camera module used in mobile electronic apparatus, such as the digital camera or the mobile phone.
By employing the pulse heat method, heat and pressure are applied via a heater tip and the edge of a case is crushed.
Heating temperature and heating time are superior in terms of accuracy and reproducibility.
Fixing of lens in camera module / Cross section of lens pulse heat fusing
Features of pulse heat joining (hot bar bonding)
- When pulse heat method is used, where cooling is made while the pressure is being applied, clean external appearance without cobwebbing and highly reliable joining can be achieved.
- Temperature feed back system results in stable temperature accuracy even in repetitive operation.
Please be careful for the volume adjustment as this movie contains sound.
Pulse heat fusing of lens
|Hot Bar Reflow Soldering / Pulse Heat
We will be pleased to test your sample with our proposed joining method, and return it with a report.